Skip to content

work permit eligibility while awaiting processing of application for ‘self employed person’ PR?

Is there a BOWP or equivalent that can be applied for during processing of ‘PR for self employed person’ application? ( since it takes 22-24 months.)This would be for a person already in Canada currently on an IEC permit. Or do they need to try find an employer to apply for an LMIA for them – even though they have been self-employed successfully for over 12 months?

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp