Skip to content

Work experience and education training

About work experience I have experience in noc b in canada but also experience outside Canada, I can add the experience outside just only the only one that I got in Ontario.?
About education training I have this question

The following are also treated as a Québec diploma:

  • A Canadian diploma (if it is issued by the minister responsible for education or by a university of a Canadian province or territory)

When I make my points calculations in canadavisa there is a gap where I have to choose education program inside or outside quebec, the recent title was in Ontario but I’m confused if I have to put inside Quebec or outside be cause the official website indicates that a canadian diploma is treated as quebec diploma.


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp