Skip to content

WES : Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) – Any credible agencies/third parties who can help?


Requesting your guidance on this.

Am in need to get the Statements of Marks for me and my spouse issued ,attested and send directly from the below universities to WES. This is needed as part of the Permanent Resident application steps.

1) University of Kerala
2) Cochin University of Science and Technology
2) Mahatma Gandhi University

We are currently residing in Canada on an open work permit. Hence unable to go to the universities and get this done.

Can you please recommend any credible third parties/agencies who can help accomplish this on our behalf? And get the required documents sent out from Universities to WES.



Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp