Skip to content

urgent help needed! | Canada Immigration Forum

Hi friends ,
I work in a pvt clinic and hence they pay me my salary as cash so i don’t get any pay slips , how does it work , what if i get a salary certificate from them stating my salary would that suffice , or any other document please help , thanks in advance


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp