Skip to content

University or PR | Canada Immigration Forum

Hey guys,
I am a 36 year old single Indian female with a bachelors degree, currently pursing my masters …Also planning to move to Canada.
I almost gave up on PR since I am past the ‘right’ age… But my uncle suggested that I must apply as a student and transfer my second year to Canadian university…
But my other friends are suggesting that I must try and get a PR…

What would you suggest?

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp