Skip to content

Travel to canada – Jan Intake

My first sem(Jan – April) is now online. However, my university (Western)will definitely get approved in general. However, my course is mostly online.

But due to the time difference, I would want to travel to canada and do my course there.

Main question is whether or not I would get a study permit.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp