Skip to content

Travel requirement for PR holder accompanied by spouse (Spouse not having PR or visa)

I hold Canadian PR but my spouse doesn’t have PR nor hold any visitor visa. What are the requirements/documents required for me to bring her along with me to Canada from USA?

The blog posting here on website states that spouse can accompany PR holder and it doesn’t mention any tourist visa requirement. Please shed some light on documents necessary for travel from US to Canada. Sources:

Also, will I be able to apply PR for my spouse once she is inside Canada ??

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp