Skip to content

Study permit stamping confusion for visitor already in Canada

So I have ten year visit visa already issued for canada. And I have received AIP for my study permit. Based on the extended family exemption, I can enter canada. But the issue is my study permit will not be stamped on my passport but will be issued to me on the immigration desk at the airport. So if I enter as a visitor and my study permit is approved while I am inside Canada, how can I get the permit?
Or will I have to exit the country and enter again thru maybe USA or something? Just to cross immigration desk again and receive the letter?
Please help!

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp