Skip to content

Spouse sponsorship | Canada Immigration Forum

Are you using a representative or an immigration attorney? If you don’t have them you don’t need to fill out the representative part.

You can pay for biometrics latter when they request, you can make the payment and send the receipt via webform later when you already have your AOR.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp