Skip to content

Spousal visa and Open work permit

I’m a student studying in University of Victoria.
I want to apply visa for my spouse and daughter. I have opened a CIC GC key account on the name of my wife as a main applicant . My daughter is 6years old . Shall I apply for study visa or visitor visa for my daughter as schooling is free from 1st grade. Pls give your valuable feedback on this.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp