Skip to content

Sponsoring Undeclared Child | Canada Immigration Forum

You can – however these cases are almost always refused. Also – by pursuing this, you will make IRCC aware of this situation and IRCC may decide to revoke your PR status for misrepresentation (because you failed to declare your child).

The fact your mother didn’t know about the whole process or that she was upset that you got pregnant is irrelevant. By failing to declare your son, he is no longer classified as a dependent for immigration purposes and cannot be sponsored.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp