Skip to content

Sponsor my spouse | Canada Immigration Forum


You need to first apply to sponsor your wife and have her become a Permanent Resident before applying for Canadian citizenship.

It used to take 4-8 months for Outland applicants and 1 to 2 years for Inland applicants. Although each case is different and may take longer to resolve.

Currently waiting times are longer due to the COVID situation.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp