Skip to content

SINP professional status or licensure for NOC 2173


After submitting SINP application, I have been asked for professional status / licensure for my NOC 2173. I found 2 kind of certificates which immigration Dept is expecting from me. 1. CIPS – ISP

When asked to them they replied saying do whatever suits my profile.
My engineering degree is in Computer engineering and my alm work experience is in IT industry. In such case Which certificate shall I go for ? CIPS ISP seems suitable for my profile.
However, I have heard that if we have any engineering degree then we have to APEGS certificate.

Can someone please confirm if they had come across such situation and what shall I decide in this case ?


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp