Skip to content

Sending transcripts (Master degree and Bachelor degree from India) for WES ECA


Reg : Permanent Resident – Skilled worker program

I have completed my MASTER Degree from SRM University and BACHELORS Degree from an Anna University Affiliated college in Chennai.

Should I send transcripts of both degrees to WES?
If yes, How?
What are all the documents to be sent?
What is the procedure for obtaining transcripts from both universities?
Is Non Issuance of Semester wise mark list certificate from Anna University necessary?
How many sets of transcripts should i apply for, accounting future needs?


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp