Skip to content

Remote Work Experience in Canada

1. Yes, if you’re in Canada working for a Canadian employer.
2. You need proof you worked in a skilled NOC for at least 1,560 hours spread over at least 52 weeks.
3. You can combine full-time and part-time experience for the CEC. You would not apply as a federal skilled worker unless you do so now based on already having enough qualifying foreign work experience. Once you get a year of Canadian skilled work experience you cannot apply through FSW, you must go through the CEC.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp