Skip to content

Question about steps after being married to a canadian in QC

I had a question if any1 could help me, i got Married in QC while i was on my student visa and i wasnt aware that i had to register for PR card
as of now im married for almost 4 years but my visa expired a while back, am i in trouble?? Cuz going outside of Canada to apply for PR is not an option
as i am from Turkey and they would force me into the army the minute i walked in the country…Can any1 help me as to what i can do next cuz im in a big dilemma
as to what step i can take im a bit lost to be honest, and i could not find a lawyer to help where i live at the moment.


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp