Skip to content

Query about funds for student visa

You need to show you will be able to access the money in Canada and there is enough to pay for your tuition + $10,000 in living expenses.

Yes I already paid 1 year tuition fee + GiC of 10000 cad. My question is that how to show funds for 2 year, my parents have a joint fixed deposit of 900000 inr in post office but they only provide a typed letter not any computerized statement. Is that ok to lodge file with simple typed post office funds statement or I have to transfer money into bank for getting a computerized copy of funds.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp