Skip to content

Quebec Resdency: Outland Spousal Sponsorship

As Canadian sponsoring my wife while living with her overseas, I understand that I will need to send the CSQ (Kit A) after we receive confirmation from IRCC by mailing in our Outland Spousal Sponsorship package.

However, as the Canadian sponsor do I also need to have Quebec residency / and or any French language comprehension in order to sponsor and allow for us to move from overseas to Montreal together? I am under the impression that we can find an apartment after arriving in Montreal (it will be the first time for us both to land in Quebec).

#6 on this checklist is making me just want to double check with you all to make sure, I hope I don’t have this checklist mixed up for non-Quebec resident Canadian spousal sponsorship applicants…

Thanks in advance, appreciate all of the help and guidance here.
Best regards


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp