Skip to content

Proving foreign skilled work experience by TRAINING AGREEMENT

Hi guys,

I am planing to get the the proof of foreign working experience. I had been working in company A for 1 year and a month with 2 different positions, 6 and 7 months. The thing is that my contracts both are Training agreements instead of Labour contracts, which i do not know whether they are qualified for me to apply as working proof. Have anyone experienced this? I would be grateful for responses. Thanks


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp