Skip to content

Post Graduate Admission | Canada Immigration Forum

You would need to go for a master’s degree and have a very compelling reason as to why, after 15 years, you need to go back to school and do it in Canada to advance your career back home. Especially if you go for a diploma or certificate course, they will presume your intent is actually to immigrate, and you’re applying for a study permit only because you don’t have enough points for Express Entry due to age.


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp