Skip to content

Post grad work permit 3 years or 16 months; uni of windsor Meng Civil

Hi Folks

I have got admission in university of Windsor Meng Civil. The course has options of 12 (3 semester) or 16 (4 semester) completion , I am confused I will be getting 16 moths work permit or 3 years work permit. As per PGWP , if course length is less than 2 years the PGWP will be issued based on course length


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp