Skip to content

PGWP question | Canada Immigration Forum

You can work part time until you receive confirmation that you have graduated, my understanding is that this is not necessarily any official letter of graduation but its just as soon as the school tells you you have graduated in some way. After that you have to stop working until you apply for PGWP, if you apply for PGWP with a valid study permit (and some other conditions) you can start working full time immediately.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp