Skip to content

Permanent Resident ITA and Work Permit

What other type of work permit would there be? If port of entries are closed at the moment…

Even if port of entries were open, the situation would still be the same.

In order to restore your status back to a work permit or apply for a work permit, you need a job offer and approved LMIA from your employer.

You won’t qualify for a BOWP when you receive ITA since you are no longer holding a valid work permit.

So getting a job offer and approved LMIA is your only way of qualifying for a work permit. The alternative is to wait in Canada as a visitor without working until your PR application is processed and approved and you become a PR.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp