Skip to content

On student visa, can I bring my husband and son on dependent visa?

Hi guys, can someone help me because I’m confuse right now.
I am a visitor in Canada, while I’m staying here, my sister-in law offered me and wants to help me to pursue my studies here. Now, I want to take a Massage Therapy program from Medix College, already have a letter of acceptance, financial capabilities won’t be any problem since i have a support from my sister.
Now, my question is, if ever my student visa got approved, can my child go to school too and get a free education here in Canada
Second, can my husband also apply for his Open Work permit regardless of my chosen course which only a 2 year diploma? (not a degree or masters)

Thanks in advance.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp