Skip to content

NOC for Lecturer/Assistant Professor | Canada Immigration Forum

I have been working as an Assistant Professor (Chemistry) in different undergraduate colleges of Delhi University, India. I hold B.Sc. (Chemistry), M.Sc. (Chemistry) and Ph.D. (Chemistry) degree. I am unable to decide my NOC (4011 or 4021). It seems like 4021 is for college lecturers of vocational studies. The work experience that I will receive from my workplace would likely mention the following main responsibilities: (I have not received one yet)
– Taking lectures of undergraduate students
– Taking lab sessions/practical classes
– Preparing and marking test papers
– Any other work assigned by the college
Is there anyone with a similar background? Any clarification would be appreciated.


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp