Skip to content

NOC 4012 Successful experience | Canada Immigration Forum


I have read through this forum and want to thank you all for the useful information.

if I understand correctly, ta/ra work done in Canada while on a SP can make me eligible for FSW (if I have enough PT hours that equal 1560 hours) but the work experience will not get me points?

What I am confused about is how to complete the profile, I input the work experience, say it’s in Canada, the Canadian uni as the employer, etc and that I did the work while being a ft student w/o a work permit? Will that work or will it think I am applying under CEC and ineligible?

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp