Skip to content

Noc 3124 or 3112, what to choose

My wife is a licensed doctor here in India. I have seen that most ppl here use NOC 3112 for the same. After she received her reference letters, the job duties better match 3124 (physician assistant).

My question is. Can she go ahead with 3124? Because the NOC page for 3124 mentions the requirement of a university degree in physician assistant course under employment requirements. But she has a degree in medicine.

What should she do?


Last edited:

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp