Skip to content

NOC 2251 | Canada Immigration Forum

Hello everyone. Pls, I am a registered architect in my home country. I initially chose NOC 2151 but it seems you have to get professional licensure before applying for any PNP. Can I chose a lower NOC 2251 (Architectural Technologist-does not require licensure) to enable me apply and get a nomination then gradually pursue professional licensure while working as an architectural technologist?


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp