Skip to content

new rules? new type of CoPR? in pdf? inland CEC applicants

Hi everybody,

Please help me to understand (asking for my Daughter).
What type of CoPR should we sent for PR card and for getting of SIN? Hard copy getting by post mail?

Please see her pdf file from EE profile

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada IRCC Winnipeg-PR Landing Photo
Unit 400 – 269 Main Street
Winnipeg, MB
R3C 1B2

Date: June 26, 2020

UCI: ххххххххх

CoPR Document #: TХХХХХХХ

Dear ххххххххххх, I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period and etc…

Is this letter enough for getting of PR card or she should wait original hard copy of CoPR sent by mail (Canadian post and etc)?

What type of CoPR (in June- July) you sent for SIN and for PR card? Who could receive PR card or SIN with this letter?



Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp