Skip to content

Need help with sponsorship application for dependent child

Can anyone recommend somebody in Quebec to help me fill out the forms for Quebec application portion to sponsor my child?
My spouse and I have a PR but my child was born (outside Canada) after we got it. We are now in Quebec but since we don’t know French yet are looking for help with the Quebec forms.


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp