1. Participating in the budgeting process, obtaining relevant information and finalizing budgets in a timely manner
2. Monitoring and managing monthly reports on budgets and KPI charts for planning department
3. Preparing ad hoc reports on business/ and manufacturing plant performances
4. Analyzing business behaviour to match demand against capacity to efficiently manage the internal manufacturing capacity
5. Preparing analytical data on future capacity requirements and forecasting future demand patterns
6. Attending meetings with departmental heads, identifying variances and agreeing on necessary actions to be implemented
7. Preparing presentations on capacity data to be presented to the senior management
Need your feedback on the NOC we should select. Should we use NOC 1122 (Professional occupations in business management consulting) or 0911 (Manufacturing Manager)? What do you suggest?