Skip to content

My ex cant cooperate to sign the IM 5604

Hi to all member.
Please advice me for this matter, thanks inadvance:) My question is if we don’t search this other parents to sign or he don’t want to sign / cooperate , what else we could do , are we going to court to have a custody documents from a judges ? help me if did happen to you or did have knowledge about it, thank you very much in advance, very appriciate for the help.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp