Skip to content

Mental health issue | Canada Immigration Forum

I am diagnosed with mental disorder. I am in a stable condition. But still am on medication. Does anyone know if I can get a student visa therafter a work visa in Canada.

If you are stable, have not been hospitalized recently and are not a danger to yourself or others it won’t be an issue. Accessing mental health support is severely lacking in Canada and on Canadian campuses so make sure you have a plan. Accessing private counselling costs money but that is usually easy to find if you can pay.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp