Skip to content

Masters from Canada, Do I need WES (ECA) evaluation ?

Hi Friends,:)

I have completed my Masters in Canada (2 years) and have completed 1 year CEC. Do I need to get WES evaluation for my Bachelors degree and diploma which is completed outside Canada.

And do I have to submit my Bachelors document after I receive an ITA?

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp