Skip to content

Living in Quebec with PR but no CAQ

Yes, this would be a problem as you must follow Quebec’s immigration laws to immigrate to Quebec.

If you do not have CAQ and land in Quebec you will be expected to show plans to settle elsewhere. If you land in Ontario and tell the CBSA officer you intend to live in Quebec you will need to show a CAQ or you may be denied landing.

Once you are established in Canada, you can live anywhere, but the landing question is an issue.


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp