Skip to content

living in Canada but as outside of canada family class

hi im currently living in canada ( closed work permit till july 2021 )
and I’m going to apply PR through the family class outside of canada.
because I want to go to the UK for Youth mobility scheme ( like IEC ) next april.

my question is
Can I apply PR in canada and move to other country at some point meanwhile Im waiting the visa?

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp