Skip to content

Korean Police Certificate — ILLEGAL document

I worked in seoul for 2 years, which requires me to get a police clearance. I am now outside of seoul. I got the police clearance through korean embassy. That is what i sent to cic with a letter of explanation.

(e.g. embassy will only issue the standard police clearance.)

Fingers crossed that they accept these, otherwise i am *****!!!! Hehehehe.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp