Skip to content

Intra-Company Tranfer | Canada Immigration Forum

I have a question regarding the process for Intra-Company Transfer.
Citizen of Jamaica, working on a position Manager (as an independent contractor) in US company, wants to enter and work in Canada in the Ontario’s Branch Office of the US Company, which is in the process of establishing.
Is this possible?
Thank you

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp