Skip to content

IMM 5604 also if the children are not immigrating?

Question: how about IMM 5604 for the NON-IMMIGRATING children?
In my situation my wife and the kids will not come to Canada for the first couple of years, they will wait until I will settle down and meanwhile they will finish their primary school in their country of origin.
Should I ask my wife to sign the IMM 5604? That doesn’t feel right…


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp