Skip to content

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your ?

My study visa for Canada was refused on 25th September. I have to re apply my application . how to satisfy the visa officer that i will come back to home country ?
shall I provide employment offer letter from the company says that he will return to join the job again. As I have already mentioned in my old SOP that I had experience of two years in same company. Is anyone in same state ?

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp