I had filed for US green card and submitted I-485 long time ago. If laws don’t change, then it will be several years from now when I may get it approved.
In the mean time I applied for Canada PR and would like to immigrate to CA permanently.
However, I will take some time to make the shift. Like look for job in CA, wrap up things in US etc.
My question is – people with similar status, how are you guys planning for it ?
First of all – we will have to do the landing formality and get the PR card.
Second – we want to immigarte to CA but do you advise to abandone the US application immediately? Or should we take some time and then see both sides and then decide.
Dudes, any experience?