Skip to content

How to get kuwait PCC from Kuwait?

Thank you for explanation. Can i send my father to get this process done?. When i checked cic website it says i can arrange a representative provided power of attorney. As per the above statement by you “they will take your picture and finger prints”. So my question is.
1. can i arrange my father as a representative to go to Canada embassy to get the form?
2. If the ministry of interior Kuwait wants to take picture and fingerprints, then my fathers will be taken. isn’t it enough?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp