Skip to content

How Do I Amend My Study Permit?

Recently I arrived to Canada for my 2-year graduate program with co-op, the officer gave me 6 months permit with no off-campus work. I am eligible for off campus work. I am New here and I need work to survive and also to gain experience working with Canadians.

Please consider helping.

Background: I am Eligible for off campus work. I have paid tuition fees and have GIC with Scotiabank. I have an Enrollment letter that I have enrolled in my course and also a letter of acceptance from Designated Learning Institute.

Please provide me with options and what can I do to solve this issue. I’ve Considered Amending my study permit, should I amend the permit or apply for extension and mention off campus work.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp