Thank you, very helpful. A couple of follow-up questions though:
- Could I say “NO” in that section, if I don’t want the additional 50 points associated with the “valid job offer criteria”?
- If I say “YES” while filling the EE profile, and if I am unable to produce the letter from my employer stating “they will employ me at least for one year after I receive PR”, then what could happen (is it either of the below,)?
- I won’t get the additional 50 points, but I can continue my application with the current ITA if I meet the CRS cut-off for that draw?
- Or, I will have to cancel the current ITA, to go back to the express entry pool to wait for another ITA for the new score?
- The document from the employer stating “they will employ me at least for one year after I receive PR”, could that be just a letter, or does it ought to be an offer letter?