Skip to content

Filling up IMM1294 | Canada Immigration Forum


tipsy said:

Hi. What should I choose in IMM1294 for the field My level of Study will be: if I am going for Post-Graduate Certificate Program?

If your PG Certificate program is at college level, select ‘College-Certificate’, otherwise ‘University- Other Studies’.

Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp