I’ve got a conditional offer letter for Western University for Fall 20 intake subject to following conditions-
Your admission, however, is conditional pending receipt of the following documents/requirements:
1. You are required to complete your current program.
2. You are required to have the Registrar of each institution you attended send directly to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies all official FINAL transcript(s), indicating all degrees awarded (if applicable). Translations do not constitute official transcripts.
3. You are required to have the Registrar of each institution you attended send directly to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies all official transcript(s). Translations do not constitute official transcripts. Transcripts that are not in English must be accompanied by an official translation. We recommend that you do this as soon as possible, but transcripts should be received no later than one month before your start date. You will not be registered until the official transcripts are received. Please send transcripts to:
School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
International and Graduate Affairs Building, Room 1N07
1151 Richmond Street
London, Ontario Canada N6A 3K7
4. You are required to present your official diploma(s) showing degree(s) awarded to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies. Translations do not constitute official diplomas.
5. You must present your original valid Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Study Permit to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies prior to the official start date of the term in which you begin your graduate degree at Western University. The official term start dates are: Fall – September 1, Winter – January 1, Summer – May 1.
My profile is as follows:
GPA 7.55/10 (Till 7th semester)
IELTS 8 (8.5L, 8.5R, 7.5S, 6.5W)
I am currently in the eighth semester of my undergrad studies. If I apply for a visa when I get my transcripts (Late july), It would be very late by then. From this forum, I have observed that many people apply for a visa with a conditional offer letter. Please guide me on how to proceed with the same.
Also what is the difference between a final in an official transcript. I’m guessing that an official transcript means my transcript that includes the result up to seven semester whereas the final transcript would mean the result of all eight semesters combined.