We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class :
· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office – Sydney, Nova Scotia office on April 25, 2018.
· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent’s application is complete, has been finalized on April 25, 2018.
· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent meets the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 4, 2019.
· The criminality verifications have not been initiated.
· The security verifications have not been initiated.
· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 6 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.