Skip to content

Eligibility for RAMQ | Canada Immigration Forum

As far as i am concerned, the PR application doesn’t have anything to do with health insurance. to get health insurance you need to prove that you are living in Canada legally (Ex. work permit, etc for more than 6 months.). I suggest, to call the number RAMQ 800 561-9749 and ask them that you want to register for health insurance for the first time, and they will ask for your situation along the way and if you are eligible, they’ll let you know.


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp