Skip to content

ECA for LL.B and Attorney at Law

Dear All,
I am a lawyer from Sri Lanka having obtained LL.B from the university of Colombo and Attorney at Law qualification, which is the license to practice as a lawyer in Sri Lanka.
Where should I go to get ECA for my two qualifications
Charithri Mudalige


Source link

Questions? Let's Chat
Customer Support
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp