1 year 5 days work experience
E-Commerce category manager apparel
Following is my JD
• Hunt for new apparel vendors and bring them on board after negotiating margins and sales contracts.
• Relationship building with suppliers and vendors. Identify top category suppliers and work with them to increase their sales performance
• Develop and device marketing strategies for the apparel category to grow revenues for assigned category
• Tracking the competitive landscape on an constant basis to ensure leading position for the category
• Analyse sales and business intelligence reports to revisit pricing decisions and category mix
• Partner with the E-Commerce Marketing team to develop and execute brand appropriate promotional campaigns
• Partner with E-Commerce Operations team to continually perform user experience exercises to make sure customer conversion is maximized.
• Accountable for the revenue growth of apparel category
• Budget allocation on different touchpoints for maximizing conversion and sales for top performing brands.